Friday, March 27, 2009

The Spring Break

I thought I would post a note to let everyone know that our delightful Head of House has excused me from classes for the next two weeks. I will still be in contact with all my wonderful classmates and dorm mates but I am attending a muggle grouping of sock knitting enthusiasts. Mr. Crookshanks has appropriated enough time to take a leave of absence from the Ministry to stay with our little ones while I 'hob-nob' with other sock lovers. I am SO looking forward to it. Not the hob-nobbing, the getting away.  

I am actually very nervous. I am uncertain if there will be any other 'extra gifted' people there, I am hesitant to take my charmed needles as I might scare them. So instead, I will be behaving like a real muggle. I hope that my hands don't hurt or that my stamina will be kept up as I am not very fast when I have to do it all myself. 

I finally received a new camera. So I will include a picture of the fantastic little ROAK that I received from the loverly Suzie Weasley. Thank you so much for your kindness. The Twizzlers were quickly consumed. Sorry that I forgot to include them in the photo. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  

1 comment:

Stash knitter said...

I am so jealous that you got to go to sock camp. I'm looking forward to hearing your report