Friday, April 3, 2009

Sock Camp

Fellow Students,

I have a secret. I am at a muggle camp in Port Ludlow, Washington called Camp Knitty ha Ha. Lots of muggles are here. The location is BEE-UU-TEE-FULL!! Great food. Great company. (except I really do miss all you guys). Lots of new techniques for knitting socks.

But here is the super secret part. One of the muggle teachers has a new book coming out at the end of the summer. It will debut at another huge sock meeting but she shared it with us. It is so FANTASTIC! It totally rocks your mind and how you conceive how socks will be knit. I am SO excited for it to come out. (Not to mention, I got to help edited it a bit.)

Another of the teachers showed us how to knit as fast as magical knitting needles minus the magic. It is incredible. This technique was so inventive that I have been knitting for days, over 6 hours a day, with no wrist pain. WOW!

It has been so worth it. Plus, not to forget all the wonderful new yarns that I have won, dyed, or been given. I hope to see you all soon.

Oh- and by the way, Eion left today to deliver a package to the Weasley family. Please keep him for a week as we are off to visit the grandparents for the holiday and then send him on his way home.

Happy Knitting!
O

1 comment:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

this wouldnt be the super top secret Cat Bordhi new way to knit socks thingahmahjog would it????