Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Arrival of the Owl

So here are the promised pictures of the FANTASTIC kit I received from none other than Ophelia Hopkirk. She was a SPECTACULAR SPOILER!!! I do hope that everyone who reads this becomes INSTANTLY SLYTHERIN GREEN with envy. 

This is a complete picture of the entire box. I am still amazed that she knows so many spells to make it all fit in one small container. 

From top left clockwise around: a knitted Slytherin tea cozy (A snake on one side and Slytherin on the other), 
a sock pattern titled 'Red Thread Socks, by Cookie A', a square sheep tape measure (my 
kids got a big hoot out of it, they think I'm already 'square' for knitting as much as I do),  a box of my favorite tea, a jar of clotted cream, and an individual size serving of loose leaf tea (yummy.),
 two skeins of Lorna Lace sock yarn in Green and Silver,
 a set of Size 2 Lantern Moon Sock Needles (I am SO LUCKY!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!),

 a beautiful little note book to carry with me (almost too pretty to use.), 

a hand felted wristlet made to look like bacon (private joke, I don't eat it, but
 there were no objections to wearing it. hee hee), a small lizard spool making kit (looks like great fun with my little ones), a hand felted Slytherin Patch (TERRIFIC- all the other housemates are going to fight me for it.),
MY OWN SNITCH! (now I really won't feel left out by having never found one.),
 a package of stickers (super cute.), and last but not least is this FANTASTIC bag. I love the handles!! (The youngest one here modeling it.)

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN. I LOVE IT ALL!!!!

No comments: