Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Anyone have one to spare?

I am finished with the kit. I am incredibly excited to be done before the deadline. I am excited to be done before the suggested deadline. I am THRILLED to be done before the holiday. Why? might you ask? Because for the last four weeks I have been pulled in every direction and am about to have the biggest crash I have ever experienced. 

My time turner was crushed so I can't even utilize that to get it all done. I have not had a single weekend in 8 weeks that has not been occupied with someone visiting us. We had not even moved into our new home before people were visiting or staying with us at the hotel. Once the 4th occurs, all visitation stops for 6 weeks. I am so looking forward to that. 

Do you know what that means? HUH? Let me tell you. It means that I can sleep in. It means that I don't have to cook a full 3 course meal. It means I can let my house get messy without worrying about what someone else will think. It means that I can start knitting for myself again. And that my fine feathered friends is what it is all about. I can start sneaking some time back in for me. 

When I had my time turner, I could always get a couple of hours for myself in. With no worries. NO ONE would see me and therefore have no trouble with the continuum. Since it was broken and I dare not ask for a replacement, I haven't had that luxury. OH, how I miss it! 

If anyone has one to spare, may I just borrow it? I will try my hardest not to break it. 
Thanks for checking. 

2 comments:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

I have an extra, you cna have it :)

Ophelia Crookshanks said...

Thanks Cass, I knew I could depend on you.