Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wanted: Missing Owl

Looking back at what fun this was and cruising right along ahead of the game and deadlines, I knew things were going too well. As I am boxing up my package to send to one very expectant spoilee, my loverly two wee-est ones are fighting over the gift needles. Yes- you can only imagine what they have done- snapped the entire package in two. AAAAHHHH!

Mad scramble to get on the internet to see if the wonderful Harmonies are still in stock with the muggle store. Spello-tape just won't cut it. I tried the repairio charm but the splinters were too numerous and too small to find to do a complete repair. Luckily, they had plenty and a new set was on the way. But that put them arriving while we were gone a hunting for a new home. 

We arrived back from our successful trip to find the package waiting for me. I passed the needles from one box to the next, tape it all shut, and put it in our muggle transportation. For the next three days, I cannot for the life of me make it to an owlery while someone is there to assist me. On the 3rd of April, I manage to catch someone. I paid for the service to utilize one of their owls as the package was a bit bulky. I received the receipt telling me that it would arrive on the following Monday. And yet, here it is Wednesday evening and still no owl to my awaiting spoilee. Oh, I am frightfully worried that the owl has manage to shake off the GPS unit that we placed on her. 

Dear Spoilee, please know that I have sent your package. It is on its way. If you can jinx the numbers to show you here they are: 7007149000025185094. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did putting it together. 


No comments: