Sunday, February 3, 2008

Recovering from Quidditch

WOW!!! What can I say? I am so glad to have a fabulous housemate like Cassandra Grubbly-Plank. She found the snitch. And SHE ROCKS!!!

That was an exciting time. I don't think I screamed any louder at any other given time in my life. Well- then again, I do have three wee ones- I might have and don't remember it. So let me re-phrase it. I don't think I have ever screamed louder and remembered it before in my life. Cheering on my housemates was very tiring. 

I think it might take me awhile to get focused back on school work. I am quite ready to buckle down and not have any more detentions. Not that I didn't mind hearing Prof. Black singing. He tends to loose his accent whist crooning, I would much rather hear him lecture. If I see another flubberworm outside of a boiling pot before the end of this term, it will have been too soon. 

Now I must get back to the books. In all the excitement leading up to this past week, my lessons in Charms has seriously lagged behind. 

Have a great week. 

No comments: